Extended Warranties now available including full servicing.
No high repair costs, no financial surprises and complete security knowing your equipment is maintained in premium condition for up to 10 years!
Sidhil have always led the way in terms of quality products underpinned by market leading warranties. Sidhil electric profiling beds are currently supplied with warranties up to 5 years, however as a commitment to our superior product quality, we are now offering all of our customers who purchase our electric profiling beds the opportunity to extend those warranties to a full 10 years with full parts and labour cover.
Our extended warranty will ensure that the product you purchase from Sidhil is covered for a full 10 years against any failure in any component at any time and to ensure you can manage your maintenance budgets, we will also fit any warranty new parts free of charge. 1
Financial planning - made easy for a full 10 years. No high repair costs, no financial surprises and complete security knowing your equipment is maintained in premium condition throughout. Our full service records will also ensure that you fully meet all of your requirements under the CQC Fundamental Standards Regulation 15: Premises and Equipment. 2
What is included in the extended warranty package?
- When you take out an extended warranty package you will be ensuring your capital investment is maintained to the highest standards.
- An onsite annual service for the bed
- Unlimited free call outs to breakdowns or repairs caused by component failure and/or manufacturing errors
- Free replacement parts for any items which fail under normal operating conditions
How do you extend your warranty?
It is simple – you purchase an annual service contract for your bed at time of purchase or within the first year after delivery. You maintain this service contract in place for up to 10 years and the product will be covered by our extended warranty for the duration of the service contract.
Contact us for details:
Tel: +44 (0) 1422 233 136
1. The extended warranty covers failures in material and/or workmanship for all components on the product. The extended warranty specifically excludes consumable items including batteries, accidental or malicious damage, modification or repair to the bed by any other person than a Sidhil authorised engineer and misuse of the product or use of the product in an environment for which it was not intended.
2. Any call out to a product under extended warranty which has a fault caused by user damage or misuse will be billed at our standard call out rate: should a repair be requested, additional costs may apply in addition to the call out charge for extended repair times and parts used.
Annual service costs will increase by an amount equal to the prevailing consumer price index (CPI) effective on the 1st January each year